I’m incredibly privileged to have been given an opportunity to talk about remote collaboration, productivity and remote best-practices at a number of in-person and virtual events. Here are some recent highlights:
- Tips for Designing Remotely — Medium, 2020
- The Remote Guide to Product Design — Doist, 2020
- Where to Find Inspiration — Modus Magazine, 2020
- A Case Study in Migrating Design Systems — Smashing Magazine, 2019
- Designing Across Borders — Frictionless Remote Collaboration — UX Collective, 2018
- Interview Series: 20 Designers, 20 Questions — UX Planet, 2017
- Interview with Buzz Usborne — Australian Design Radio, 2016
Virtual Event — 2020
Design Systems for Small Teams
I talked through my experiences in building and scaling design systems with small, non-dedicated teams.
Conference — 2019
Moving your Design Team to Figma
Moving tools isn't easy! I talked through how I worked with Help Scout to migrate a distributed team onto Figma.
Webinar — 2019Designing Together Across Continents
I talked collaboration and best practices for remote design with Aarron Walter — VP Design at InVision.
Ad — 2016Campaign Monitor’s Growth Journey
I featured on a promo for Dropbox to explain how I set my teams up for success at Campaign Monitor
Conference — 2015Global Advance Summit
I was super fortunate to take the stage at the iconic Sydney Opera House in a panel discussion to talk about the future of design